Publications require Adobe Reader.
- Economic Impact: Wind Energy Development in Illinois, June 2009
- Harvest the Wind: A Wind Energy Handbook for Illinois
Daniels, L.M., Johnson, S.E., Slaymaker, W.
1/1/2004 Macomb: IIRA
The purpose of this handbook is to inform the reader about wind as a resource for generating electricity, with emphasis on Illinois as a potential host for small-scale and large-scale projects. It addresses how to assess the value of wind, the wind energy options available for landowners and communities to consider, and sources of financial assistance. Case studies are included to illustrate what has been done to develop this resource in Illinois and neighboring states.
- Converting Wind into Opportunity in Illinois
Rural Research Report by the Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs.
by Roger Brown and Jeffrey Nemeth, June 2008
- Community Wind Financing
A Handbook by the Environmental Law & Policy Center
Kubert, C. et al.
2004 Chicago: ELPC
- Wind Turbine Buyer's Guide
By Mick Sagrillo and Ian Woofenden
- Comparative Analysis of CW power development option in Oregon
- County Commissioners Guidebook from Wind Power America
- Community Wind, An Oregon Guidebook
- Permitting of Wind Energy Facilities (Handbook)
- Study of Wind Energy Development in Wisconsin
- Wind Easement and Lease Agreement
- Ourwind Report to USDA
- Renewable Energy Resources Program Guidelines
- Renewable Energy Resources Small Wind Grant Program
- Small Wind Electric Systems: An Illinois Consumer's Guide by the U.S. Department of Energy
- Small Wind Electrical Systems US Consumer Guide
- Wind Energy for Farms, Homes and Small Business